Applications Are Open
Our Neighborhood Solar Equity team, with support from the District of Columbia’s Solar for All program, has built solar facilities on George Washington University, and is now sharing the benefit of clean energy with our neighbors!
You can learn all about this project, our partners and the benefits we are delivering at http://www.nsesolarforall.com
We are providing a stipend based on the production of clean energy produced by the solar systems at George Washington University. There is no cost to apply or receive the benefits. Applications are open for:
- 60 income eligible DC residents.
- to receive up to $500/year towards your energy bills
- Income eligible. Must be below 80% AMI in the District of Columbia.
- DC resident. Must live within the limits District of Columbia.
- Pepco customer. Must have a Pepco utility bill in their own name.
- Other. Cannot be currently enrolled in another DOEE Solar for All program.
How to Apply
An easy application must be submitted to be considered for the program. We will verify eligibility, and ensure that the program will not interfere with any other program the subscriber is currently using.
To Verify Income Eligibility You Can Submit with your application:
- Proof of income for the last 12 months
- Documentation of participation in another income qualified program, such as TANF, SNAP, SSI, LIHEAP, RAD or the District’s Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Your apartment building might have been verified so you don’t have to. Check with your property manager to see if your building has been vetted for DOEE SFA programs. (and if not, have them contact us to get started!)
You can download the application above, or request an application to be sent to you by visiting www.nsesolarforall.com/apply or contacting us below via the website or
email us firstname.lastname@example.org
call or text us 202.495.1657